"oh my god, you’re seriously going to pay college kids $15 an hour to flip burgers? get a real job!"
a real job? you mean, like, an internship at the white house?
okay, well what about the national democratic party?
what about interning at the united nations?
wow damn it’s almost like our economy functions on stealing labour from hardworking young people, regardless of whether their jobs are “real” or not
how the hell did we get the idea pink isn’t a cool colour
because scientifically speaking pink doesn’t even exist; it fits between violet and red on the spectrum but actually what goes there is infrared and ultraviolet and all those things we can’t see
pink is the ambassador of an otherworldly and unknowable realm it is the most badass colour out there
Anonymous asked: omg if baby oil dissolves condoms what the fuck does it do to babies???
This may be shocking, but babies and condoms are made of different material
quick concepts for some ideas of spirits i had. from left to right:
- the keeper: guardian of cemeteries - makes sure graves remain clean and never without flowers.
- crywolf: once thought to be a trickster spirit that led travelers to their doom, this spirit’s actual intent is to help travelers discover unmarked graves of murder victims.
- the cacophony: will appear to some individuals - serves the same purpose as a banshee.
- the rat king: a spirit of vengeance, unleashed upon those who hurt others.
- the lure: an otherworldly being that feeds on lost souls - will lure them close and devour them whole.
- the guardian: a watchful sloth spirit that comforts the spirit of dead children, allowing them to paint his fur.